Phone

5 Social Media Tips to Boost Your Visibility

Gone are the days when we used a telephone book to look up the name of a business. Now, we search online for everything we need. Companies that once relied on cold calling and traditional marketing must integrate social media marketing into their advertising plan.

Here are five tips to help you create a content strategy to optimize your social media posts:

Use Social Media to Promote Your Unique Brand


Do a quick search of your competitors and how they use social media to promote their brands. You will find most of them provide consistency in their brand and content. Try different ways to engage your followers through social media, and once you have established what they want, make sure your content is consistent and informative.

Use Different Social Media Platforms

Social media is a great way to open a dialogue, share advice, and develop an ongoing relationship with buyers, sellers, and renters. Here is a quick guide for each platform:


Facebook – This is a great platform to share your professional advice on showcase how your business is involved in your community. Build more awareness and drive engagement by adding contests, quizzes, or giveaways.


Instagram – Let your photos and videos tell the story of what you are offering. Select hashtags that include a specific geographic area, recent events, and keywords.


LinkedIn – Use this platform for professional networking. Reach out to business owners to build relationships. You can grow your business by providing and receiving referrals from like-minded business owners who may be in the same industry or an industry that complements yours.


Twitter – Share content or advice that relates to your industry. Remember to be consistent with your brand when sharing tweets and include hashtags.

Avoid Generic Content


Instead of always sharing someone else’s content, tell a success story, or warn them about a typical real estate pitfall. You will gain your followers’ trust, make your buyers smarter, and provide more value by keeping it real.

Use the 80/20 Rule


In business, the 80/20 rule states that you should receive 80 percent of your revenue from 20 percent of your sales. Applied to social media, what this means is that 20 percent of your posts should be about you, your business, and your brand, while the other 80 percent can be about what your followers want to know. Provide fresh content, and your followers will re-visit your Facebook page for more.

Use Targeted Ads on Social Media


Target your Facebook ads to a specific area, such as those within a 25 to 50-mile radius of your business or a specific demographic. Creating several ads and experimenting to generate more leads or engagement is always good.

Social media provides the perfect platform for you to show your potential customers know you are an expert at what you do and you will be by their side throughout the process.

At Corbec Media, LLC, our mission is to provide results-oriented advertising, public relations, and marketing designed to meet our client’s objectives while excelling at customer service. We seek to become a marketing partner with our clients and utilize the increase of awareness, sales, or other mutually agreed-upon criteria to measure success. To hear more about our strategic alliances that promote personal, professional, and corporate growth while encouraging teamwork and community, visit https://www.corbecmedia.com/.

Corbec Media offers marketing services especially tailored for small business owners because we want to help you focus on what you do best. Our mission is to be affordable, accessible and accountable to your needs as small business owners. For more information on Corbec Media’s commitment to customized marketing strategy and their services, call (504) 236-7919 or visit www.corbecmedia.com to book a growth strategy consultation. 

Similar Posts